Search This Blog

Monday 2 November 2015

Remember Me.

Dear Sunny,

I watched this movie last night, called Remember Me. It was a purely contemporary, historical fiction and I loved every bit of it, mostly because it reminded me about Fire In The Mountain.
It was raining really heavily last night. There was thunder and lightning, and sometimes I flinched.

Back to the movie.

Akka had pestered me to watch it so many times that I finally gave in and watched it. It wouldn't be wrong to say that it changed my life.

Death is predestined. Living is a gift. When you die out of external factors and not because you're ill, they probably end up saying that you were there at the wrong place at the wrong time. But no. Life is just too cruel.

It's one thing to wipe out entire families like a tsunami, or classic Pompeii's case, but another to rob the family of a member. And it got me thinking, these kinds of tragedies can happen anywhere, at anytime. And it is a constant reminder that we are destined to die someday. It's just like the movie In Time, except, we don't know when we're gonna die.

It's not scary. It's just sad.

Pari.

P.S. Sorry if I burdened you with too much of death. I know you don't like it much. But, hey, I'm gonna die one day and who's gonna write you letters, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment