Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Privacy? LOL, nah!

Dear Sunny,

You know what I'm talking about. Or rather, who.

Pappa got me my letter and left me to read it in peace. Later, Pappa and Ma, both came to me and I showed them all the things my friend had sent me along with the letter: the most gorgeous bookmark, some Philippines cards, and a visiting card, sort of. Ma was about to take the card when Pappa stopped her and both agreed to respect my privacy.

A little later, she came in while I was writing her a reply and I told her about it (Obviously.) And I showed her all the things my friend sent me. And then she reached for the letter.

How dare she? She may be someone very close to me, but that does not giver her the right to read my personal stuff. My texts. Anything! 

I took it away from her, showing off the things inside it and then in her defense, she was "just looking to see her handwriting". Bull-effing-shit.

Why can't she just keep her curiosity to herself? I don't wanna share anything with her because she doesn't listen! She just goes on and on and on about how difficult her life is and shit like that. 

She always says Ma invades her privacy too much. What the fuck is she doing?!

Not so cheery,
Pari

P.S. I know you hate profanities, but I'm sorry. I had to sue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment