Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2015

Results were finally out

I saw my results as soon as I fond out that they were announced. I was okay with it; happy that I passed, but really, really scared that I've let down my parents for the nth time in my life now.

They have such high expectations from me that sometimes, I just can't do it. They don't pressurize me that much, and that's exactly the problem.

Anyway, I held it in me for about three days until I had to crack. Obviously, they weren't too pleased with me.

I really wish you were with me now. Things aren't that difficult. But, I do want someone to talk to.   
Cheers!
Pari

PS: I'm quoting this directly from my diary
People don't measure you by your marks.
THAT IS JUST PLAIN FUCKING HYPOCRISY.
I know you remember it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment